People who want to leave academia often want work that is –
- more fulfilling,
- more meaningful
- more aimed toward creating societal change and worthwhile impact,
- but also less stressful
- with more work-life balance
The big barriers are the following:
I say TIME is often related to the rest of those in the pack
With more time off, you find energy, you’re in better health, you have time to think! Time to think results in clarity and renewed inspiration and motivation. You can then build a strategy!
So, LET’S GET STARTED IN GETTING YOU TIME TO PLAN! Own Your Own Time!
This is for you if you’re interested in:
- Having a Career that is Aligned With What Matters
- Living With Intention: Breaking Free of “Shoulds”
- Becoming Your Own Advocate – to Own Your Own Time!
You will get
- on-demand videos with lessons on your priorities, your values, and your time commitment
- a downloadable workbook with calculator to create your own calendar — unique to your needs, so you can start to shift your career
- 5 steps to creating your exit plan from academia