As funding becomes more competitive, and funders become more selective and strategic, your applications need to read as a sure-bet for funders.
You need to show the following:
- You have the right structure to apply. 50% of grants fail to go through step 1 because they are not eligible.
- You know what your community needs and why – while doing the outreach to know your services are useful. Community outreach and independent surveying is key!
- You use the language that the funder can understand so they see right away that your project is within their remit.
- You can show a return on investment, particularly for grants >£10,000.
To serve our clients best, we take pride in:
getting to know your business operations,
understanding what you do best,
exploring how your organisation creates impact (with robust measurement),
Equipped with that knowledge, we can scan for funding opportunities to help you scale your vision for social change and a more just world. We are matchmakers for the changemakers!
We identify, assess, scope, craft and write funding applications for and with you… whilst giving you the option to hire us to survey your community with independently carried out assessments using well-validated tools.
We search and scan directories, portals, websites and databases for opportunities tailored to your business needs and service areas.
We then appraise and qualify each opportunity, presenting a curated list for you to track, express an interest and apply.
CICs, charities, and other social enterprises need to keep up-to-date with current funding streams, but lack the time to scope out opportunities.
Give this task to us!
- We know all of the portals to probe for possible grant funding.
- Your projects and your mission are my passion; We get to know your work better than you do, so we can match the grants to you.
- Once we get the go-ahead, we can write or edit the grant for you.
- We consult with you on the best possible actions to take to ensure you have the best chance of success.
- As an award winning social researcher, I can advise you on how to conduct a proper return-on-investment calculation, what feedback to ask for from your clients, and which surveys have been used before so you’re not reinventing the wheel.
- When you’re ready to scale, we can offer tendering help, too.
I’m offering three tiers of access:
- Funding Pulse: Have access to the funding pulse that I curate for you! Access to the funding radar with curated and tailored grants for your geographical area as well as one drop-in office hour per month in case you have questions about a bid you’re putting together: £49 per month.
- Plus: Funding pulse plus access to me for reviewing, editing, and auditing your grant applications: £129 per month.
- Premium: Funding pulse plus I will write your applications* for you, saving you time in thinking about applying so you can do the work of helping people: £199 per month.