Luna Leadership is committed to protecting your privacy. We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and any replacement laws, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What Information do we collect?
The personal information that we collect includes:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Links to social media accounts
- Details of visits to our website including traffic data, location data, operating system, browser usage, and the resources that you access
- Image and likeness (as captured in photographs and videos we use for promotional purposes)
- Other personal information you provide to us (for example when you tell us your story, reasons for advertising, working or partnering with us).
How do we collect your information?
You give us your information when you like or save one of the events, update your preferences on our website, tell us your story, leave us a review or comment, or communicate with us. We also keep your details when you sign up to receive emails (our Newsletter) from us.
We keep a record of the emails we send you, and we may track whether you receive or open them so we can make sure we are sending you the most relevant information. We may then track any subsequent actions online, such as liking an event or leaving a comment.
Like most websites, we receive and store certain details whenever you use our website. We use “cookies” to help us make our site – and the way you might use it – better. Cookies mean that a website will remember you. It also helps us understand how you use our website, where we can make improvements and how best to tell our visitors about events, they might be interested in.
We use social media to broadcast messages and updates about events and news. On occasion, we may reply to comments or questions you make to us on social media platforms. You may also see adverts from us on social media that are tailored to your interests.
Depending on your settings and the privacy policies used by social media and messaging services like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, we may receive non-personally identifying demographic or analytical information from these services that enables us to better understand the reach and effectiveness of our advertising.
How we keep your details safe and secure?
Your personal data will be held and processed through our customer relationship management (CRM) system, that holds contact details and a record of your interactions. Where possible we aim to keep a single record for each visitor.
We always seek to hold your data securely. Access to your information is strictly controlled. The CRM system can only be accessed by the Administrators and Owners. Certain data, for example sensitive information, is additionally controlled and is only made visible to Admin who have a reason to work with it.
We may also collect information about how you navigate this website, to analyse our customer base and improve our processes. We may also record and uses film, photographs and audio for promotional purposes for this website, and social media accounts, and will seek appropriate or practicable consent. Moreover, we may seek specific consent for prominent or impactful uses, but typically not for group shots, background inclusion or internal use.
We may tell you about events, offers, new posts, special announcements or new partnerships. Occasionally, we may include information in these communications from partner organisations or organisations who support us. You can opt out from these marketing communications at any time – every email sent to you will tell you how to do this.
If you have opted out of marketing communications, we may still get in touch with you. For example, we may email you to give you important information about the events you’ve previously like, shared or saved to favourites, or to tell you about any changes to the website or social media accounts.
We may need to disclose your details if we run an event in partnership with another named organisation.
We may also share your name, email address and details of the event you are interested in, with the organisation which advertised/promoted that event, where we have your consent to do so.
Where you have given your consent, we may transfer your data at some point during the six months after the event, however we cannot confirm at what specific point during that time we will do so.
If you want to withdraw your consent please email us with your request at the following address, including your name and the name and date of the event: email@example.com
Please note, you will only be able to withdraw your consent provided we receive your email no later than 3 full working days before we have transferred your data.
How long do we keep your information?
We may retain information for a period of two years after your association with us has come to an end. Some information may be retained indefinitely for historical, statistical or research purposes. As stated below, you have the right to require us to erase personal data.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the following rights:
- to obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you
- to require that we cease processing your personal data if the processing is causing you damage or distress
- to require us not to send you marketing communications
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you will also have the following additional rights:
- to require us to correct the personal data we hold about you if it is incorrect
- to require us to erase your personal data
- to require us to restrict our data processing activities (and, where our processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before its withdrawal)
- to receive from us the personal data we hold about you which you have provided to us, in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of you transmitting that personal data to another data controller
- to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to any of our particular processing activities where you feel this has a disproportionate impact on your rights
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Feedback and Complaints
Luna Leadership welcomes your feedback and is committed to managing complaints and compliments effectively and efficiently.
If you would like to give feedback, make a complaint or compliment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all queries within 10 working days. We also recognise that some feedback is more complicated and therefore a full response may take longer, however we aim to reply within 10 days no matter what.